- "Fiscal Rules and Long-Term Sovereign Debt: The Consequences of the Lifetime-Laffer Curve" (under review)
- Previously titled "Lifetime-Laffer Curves and the Eurozone Crisis"
- Online Appendix
- "Belief Shocks and Long-Maturity Sovereign Debt" (revision requested, Journal of International Economics)
- "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises Revisited: The Art of the Desperate Deal," joint with Mark Aguiar, Satyajit Chatterjee, and Harold Cole (under review)
- "The Pricing of Sovereign Risk under Costly Information" joint with Grace Weishi Gu (under review)
- "Dynamic Panics: Theory and Application to the Eurozone," (MPRA WP #69967; last updated Apr. 2015)
Works in Progress
- "Solving the Generalized Rational Inattention Problem: Theory and Computation," joint with Roc Armenter and Michèle Müller-Itten
- 'Sovereign Debt and Long-Term Credit Cycles' with Mark Wright
- 'Growth Structure and Optimal Sovereign Debt Maturity' with César Sosa-Padilla
- "Quantitative Models of Sovereign Debt Crises," joint with Mark Aguiar, Satyajit Chatterjee, and Harold Cole. Handbook of Macroeconomics, Volume II . December, 2016. (available here)
- "Essays in Macroeconomic and International Finance," Doctoral Dissertation, University of Pennsylvania. Retrieved from ProQuest, May 2015
- “For What We Do and Fail to Do,” The American Journal of Bioethics 8(7), Sept. 2008, 29-31, with Christopher Dodsworth and Tihamer Toth-Fejel.